Join Palo Alto Networks and CDW on the Future of Network and Security webinar from 9am to 10am on Wednesday 26th April 2023.
Is your remote workforce secure? Existing network approaches and technologies no longer provide the level of security you need. The Prisma SASE security model is the answer.
It's the most complete SASE solution giving you:
- Flexibility so you can implement and deliver security services
- Cost savings by utilizing a single platform instead of multiple products
- Reduced complexity by minimising the number of security products your team uses
- Increased performance allowing you to easily connect from anywhere
- Threat prevention
- Data protection
- A Zero Trust approach that provides complete session protection
At our live webinar, we will be joined by expert speakers Spencer Branton, SASE Lead, Palo Alto Networks, and Richard Enderby, Cyber Security Lead at CDW.
- How you can manage security from a Zero Trust perspective and what it really means to you.
- How Palo Alto Networks are bringing together WAN and network security services into a single, cloud-delivered service model and much more.
Register for the event
The Future of Network and Security
Wednesday, Apr 26, 2023