CDW South Africa
At CDW South Africa, we understand that the digital landscape is constantly evolving, and organisations need agile and scalable IT solutions to stay ahead in Africa's competitive and challenging markets. Our team of highly skilled professionals leverage the latest advancements in technology to design, develop, implement, and support tailored stable solutions that drive efficiency, productivity, and growth for our clients across Africa.
With many organisations competing for a stake in Africa's booming markets, it’s vital that logistical challenges or skills shortages don't prevent you from expanding your operations and keeping them productive. When you're operating in an unfamiliar and challenging territory, it helps to have the familiarity and reliability of service you are used to in your head office.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Managing logistics in a continent as diverse and challenging as Africa has tested many organisations, so CDW offers a comprehensive supply chain service to remove this burden.
- Supply chain profiling allows us to design services tailored to each customer's specific needs
- CDW is vendor-neutral and hold accreditations with all major industry leading vendors
- We advise on and provision any technology you need, with an unparalleled ability to deliver consistent price across products and services, right across Africa
- We support organisations across the continent with turn-key deployment services
High costs and poor performance limit connectivity for businesses in Africa. CDW's carrier-class connectivity services span the region, guaranteeing continent-wide coverage using both wireless and fixed line services.
- CDW takes responsibility for the design, delivery, and performance of your entire network environment, and can help you reduce operating costs
- We have the largest pan-African multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) network, with 66 locations in 44 countries and an additional 400 locations in 200 countries across the globe
- We use the latest terrestrial and wireless technologies to deliver services across vertical sectors, from mining, oil, and exploration through to financial services and retail
The challenges of supporting operations in Africa and keeping your workforce productive can impede profitability. CDW Africa is there to ensure you have all that you need.
- We provide managed services across the region to back up our full range of solutions
- Our teams possess the highest-level technology accreditations, ensuring we quickly and accurately resolve your IT issues. Break-fix services and remote support are provided through our trusted field engineering team
- CDW's African and European-based service desks provide 24/7 support, while our service management consultants ensure our services remain aligned to your business needs
THE CDW DIFFERENCE
Fostering innovation in diverse, mobile, and distributed workforces across the globe.
CDW’s IT solutions and IT services for customers are designed to deliver business-based outcomes. Our unique approach to IT integration and our proprietary services are created to make your business more efficient.
We offer end-to-end capabilities spanning solution design, consultancy, project management, logistics, and support services. We operate on a truly international scale, which enables us to offer complete orchestration of integrated technology solutions across the globe.
We ship in excess of 3.5 million items annually to over 170 countries worldwide. Alongside our ability to deliver to over 170 countries globally, we have in region teams to support in-time zone activities. Our capabilities and teams work with yours, freeing up or augmenting your resources to focus on business value engagements.
To complement this our Partners are investing in the CDW Enterprise team, so once we understand your strategy we can engage with them to drive the best business outcomes, whether these be industry leading or emerging vendors driving real transformation within your organisation.
Designed to meet the needs of our customers, ServiceTrack is CDW's customer information and procurement portal. You can enable self-service for procurement staff, minimise touchpoints, order efficiently, streamline processes and maintain compliance.
CDW brings together the right technology and expertise to solve your most complex organisational challenges. Our consulting, cloud and integrated technology solutions, and managed services help you drive and manage innovation and growth. Contact us to transform your business.