CDW ASIA-PACIFIC (APAC)
Asia-Pacific is a thriving region, rich in opportunities for expansion and diversification. However, organisations unfamiliar with the area often find challenges in achieving the levels of operational support and streamlining of procurement they need for their business. CDW's global technologies with local knowledge support organisations in their growth efforts across Asia-Pacific.
For regional offices, one of the key factors in determining success is maintaining connection to the support of the hub. We understand this need; our APAC offices link to CDW's UK-based Service Desk, meaning we provide our global customers with IT Support around-the-clock, backed up with in-region and UK-based account management.
- CDW is proven in operating across global requirements - Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe.
- CDW's Service Desk offers 24x7 IT support, wherever you are.
- We have account managers, technical staff, and partners on the ground, ready to support your needs with local expertise.
A Consistent Experience
Consistency in support is critical to making employees feel empowered and productive away from the hub office. CDW delivers tailored solutions that allow our customers to work the way they want, regardless of where they are.
- We provide the same level of servicing across our global portfolio. Whether you need on-site project management, technical expertise to support infrastructure design, or a streamlined procurement process, we deliver to the same UK standards and can build equivalent SLA agreements.
- Through our global network of suppliers, CDW provides access to almost any equipment you might need by providing stock holding services and international shipments as well as fully-managed local delivery services.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
THE CDW DIFFERENCE
Fostering innovation in diverse, mobile, and distributed workforces across the globe.
CDW’s IT solutions and IT services for customers are designed to deliver business-based outcomes. Our unique approach to IT integration and our proprietary services are created to make your business more efficient.
We offer end-to-end capabilities spanning solution design, consultancy, project management, logistics, and support services. We operate on a truly international scale, which enables us to offer complete orchestration of integrated technology solutions across the globe.
We ship in excess of 3.5 million items annually to over 170 countries worldwide. Alongside our ability to deliver to over 170 countries globally, we have in region teams to support in-time zone activities. Our capabilities and teams work with yours, freeing up or augmenting your resources to focus on business value engagements.
To complement this our Partners are investing in the CDW Enterprise team, so once we understand your strategy we can engage with them to drive the best business outcomes, whether these be industry leading or emerging vendors driving real transformation within your organisation.
Designed to meet the needs of our customers, ServiceTrack is CDW's customer information and procurement portal. You can enable self-service for procurement staff, minimise touchpoints, order efficiently, streamline processes and maintain compliance.
CDW brings together the right technology and expertise to solve your most complex organisational challenges. Our consulting, cloud and integrated technology solutions, and managed services help you drive and manage innovation and growth. Contact us to transform your business.