With many organisations competing for a stake in Africa's booming markets, it’s vital that logistical challenges or skills shortages don't prevent you from expanding your operations and keeping them productive. When you're operating in an unfamiliar and challenging territory, it helps to have the familiarity and reliability of service you are used to in your head office.
Supply Chain Services
Managing logistics in a continent as diverse and challenging as Africa has tested many organisations, so CDW offers a comprehensive supply chain service to remove this burden.
- Supply chain profiling allows us to design services tailored to each customer's specific needs
- CDW is vendor-neutral and hold accreditations with all major industry leading vendors
- We advise on and provision any technology you need, with unparalleled ability to deliver consistent price across products and services, right across Africa
- We support organisations across the continent with turn-key deployment services
Operating an office outside of the hub enhances the need to get your infrastructure right. Working closely with our customers, our team of solution architects designs solutions that maximise our customers' productivity and minimise their management challenges.
High costs and poor performance limit connectivity for businesses in Africa. CDW's carrier-class connectivity services span the region, guaranteeing continent-wide coverage using both wireless and fixed line services.
- CDW takes responsibility for design, delivery and performance of your entire network environment, and can help you reduce operating costs
- We have the largest pan-African multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) network, with 66 locations in 44 countries and an additional 400 locations in 200 countries across the globe
- We use the latest terrestrial and wireless technologies to deliver services across vertical sectors, from mining, oil and exploration through to financial services and retail
The challenges of supporting operations in Africa and keeping your workforce productive can impede profitability. CDW Africa is there to ensure you have all that you need.
- We provide managed services across the region to back up our full range of solutions
- Our teams possess the highest-level technology accreditations, ensuring we quickly and accurately resolve your IT issues; break-fix services and remote support are provided through our trusted field engineering team
- CDW's African and European-based service desks provide 24/7 support, while our service management consultants ensure our services remain aligned to your business needs
Find out more
CDW's team will always be on hand to support your operations in Africa - whether you need support with your procurement process or a complex architectural challenge. Get in touch and find out more about how CDW can help. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +27 (0)21 816 9000 or contact your nearest CDW office.