For over 40 years The Sick Children’s Trust has helped families during their time of need.
At CDW, we make technology work so people can do great things. We enable opportunities and uplift them with technology. Community care and giving are core to our company culture and part of what makes CDW the company it is.
The Sick Children’s Trust is the charity that gives families with a seriously ill child in hospital a comfortable place to stay and a friendly ear to listen in one of their ten ‘Homes from Home’. Hospital can be a lonely and scary place for anyone, but especially a child. Providing families with somewhere to stay together just minutes from the hospital means they can be by their sick child’s side and have one less thing to worry about.
That’s why we’re proud to support The Sick Children’s Trust.
It’s a cause close to Carl Lawton, VP and CTO at CDW UK. He’s looking to become a trustee of The Sick Children’s Trust and is leading our support of the charity.
“While our daughter underwent life-saving surgery, my wife and I stayed at one of the Houses, which served as our "Home from Home". Since then, our daughter has fully recovered, however many other families still need the vital support offered by the trust.
‘CDW are delighted to support The Sick Children’s Trust, and are committed to making a real, long-lasting difference by supporting its ‘Homes from Home’ to help ensure more families can stay together during these difficult times.”
As well as undertaking volunteer days we’re also supporting their events like the upcoming Ruby Slipper Gala in March. To learn more about the fantastic work The Sick Children’s Trust does, visit sickchildrenstrust.org
Tuesday, Feb 14, 2023
Latest News Articles
- CDW UK Marks #IWD2023 with a Call to #EmbraceEquity
- CDW proudly announces our support of The Sick Children’s Trust
- Aaron Morgan Year in Review - 2022 British GT Championship
- CDW announces new Team BRIT sponsorship to support first disabled team at British GT Championship
- CDW UK Recognises International Women's Day with its own take on #BreakTheBias
- CDW UK’s Penny Williams Announced as Vice Chair of TechUK's Public Services Board