Asia-Pacific is a thriving region, rich in opportunities for expansion and diversification. However, organisations unfamiliar with the area often find challenges in achieving the levels of operational support and streamlining of procurement they need for their business.
Global Technologies, Local Knowledge
Most businesses today recognise the technologies which will help them run efficiently and creatively. Successfully deploying and maintaining them is another matter, particularly away from your major office locations. CDW's APAC team is able to provide a range of services which ensure your business runs productively.
- CDW supports all your IT requirements from our offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney. Services include: server, storage and virtualisation management, security, WAN optimisation and acceleration, unified communications, client devices, office and data relocation, as well as structured cabling.
- Our team of expert technicians is able to offer customers on-site support coupled with remote support from the CDW Service Operations Centre and the CDW Service Desk.
For regional offices, one of the key factors in determining success is maintaining connection to the support of the hub. We understand this need; our APAC offices link to CDW's UK-based Service Desk, meaning we provide our global customers with IT support around-the-clock, backed up with in-region and UK-based account management.
- CDW is proven in operating across global requirements - Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and Europe
- CDW's Service Desk offers 24x7 IT support, wherever you are
- We have account managers, technical staff and partners on the ground, ready to support your needs with local expertise
A Consistent Experience - Wherever you are
Consistency in support is critical to making employees feel empowered and productive away from the hub office. CDW delivers tailored solutions that allow our customers to work the way they want, irrespective of where they are.
- We provide the same level of servicing across our global portfolio. Whether you need on-site project management, technical expertise to support infrastructure design or a streamlined procurement process, we deliver to the same UK standards and can build equivalent SLA agreements
- Through our global network of suppliers, CDW provides access to almost any equipment you might need by providing stock holding services and international shipments as well as fully-managed local delivery services
We are committed to ensuring that your international objectives are achieved without having to worry about your IT systems. Instead, you'll benefit from a consistent service and supply experience, across the globe. If you require IT support in the Asia-Pacific region find out more about how CDW can help. Simply call +852 2293 2794 or contact your nearest CDW office.