Reducing Risk and Overspend
Software asset management is a huge organisational challenge, and without it there is a risk of software overspend, legal costs, workforce disruption and security breaches. Thanks to our dedicated software management portals, deep levels of licensing expertise and industry-leading vendor accreditations, CDW is uniquely positioned to provide total management for your software estate.
Keeping Control of Your Software Portfolio
Software management is not just about avoiding risk; it's also about delivering value back to the organisation. CDW's SAM solutions help you to balance software management pressures, resulting not only in cost savings, but also performance improvements.
- Our SAM solutions ensure that spend on SaaS applications such as Office365 and Adobe CC is continually optimised to prevent financial waste Our compliance management services ensure that you can proactively mitigate the risk associated with software licensing noncompliance
- Our software consultants analyse software usage across customers' organisations and software contracts to understand overlapping software assets or functionality. We can then provide guidance on streamlining software portfolios to drive cost savings and efficiencies.
- CDW provides independent consultancy on SAM technology solutions, so you can assess all viable options and identify a best-fit solution for your requirements.
Dedicated Software Expertise
The changing nature of software functionality, licensing metrics and product use rights means up-to-date industry knowledge is critical to software management. CDW’s SAM team ensures that our customers are supported by consultants with the highest levels of accreditation in the industry.
- CDW holds top tier accreditations across all of the major licensing partners
- We provide regular training and insights, not just to our team, but also to our customers through webinars and related SAM content
- Our core SAM services are designed to help you quickly gain a view of your IT estate and software usage. This enables you to accurately drive spend and deployment optimisation programmes across your organisation
Software asset management is a challenging discipline that demands specialist expertise, carefully designed processes and reliable technology. Our SAM experience and understanding is why so many of our customers embed our SAM solutions into their everyday activities.
How we can help
At CDW, we don't just reduce the risk of failing to comply with software licensing contract terms. We remove software management headaches from our customers, save them from the cost of over-licensing and help them plan for future migrations. Get in touch to see what we could do for your organisation. Simply email email@example.com, call +44 207 791 6000 or contact your nearest CDW office.