Software Asset Management
A business is reliant on its software. Whether protecting your team from viruses, or enabling critical operations to run smoothly, software is a high value asset. But it requires careful management.
Reducing Risk and Reduce Over Licensing
Software asset management is a huge organisational challenge, and without it you risk legal costs, workforce disruption or virus attacks. CDW’s SAMPractice offers complete management and peace of mind for your software estate – thanks to our dedicated portals, vendor accreditations and Microsoft LSP (LAR) status.
Keeping Control of your Software Portfolio
Software management is not just about avoiding risk; it’s also about delivering value back to the business. CDW SAMPractice helps its customers to balance software management pressures, resulting not only in cost savings, but also performance improvements.
- CDW identifies any overlapping software assets or functionality, making your portfolio more streamlined and cost effective
- Our licensing checks ensure that you remain compliant and don’t incur financial risk
- SAMPractice consultants analyse software usage across your organisation to support future purchasing requirements and manage metered licensing profile costs.
Dedicated Software Expertise
The changing nature of functionality, licenses and renewals means up-to-date industry knowledge is critical to software management . CDW SAMPractice ensures that our customer customers are supported by consultants with the highest levels of accreditation in the industry.
- CDW is a Microsoft LSP (LAR) – we have complete expertise in Microsoft solutions, and can support you with related software challenges such as Citrix and VMware licensing
- CDW provides regular training and insights not just to our team, but also to our customers through webinars and related SAM content
- CDW’s core SAM services are designed to cover your full range of SAM needs.
Software asset management is a challenging process that demands skill and experience. That’s why our customers make the CDW SAMPractice part of their team.
How we can help…
At CDW, we don’t just reduce the risk of failing to comply with software licensing. We remove software management headaches from our customers, save them from the cost of over-licensing and help them plan for future migrations. Get in touch to see how we can help.