Little Dot Studios used a mix of third-party tools to create, edit and store video files. The rapidly growing digital content provider’s existing IT infrastructure was under pressure from the volume of content they were producing and new users entering the system. They wanted to deploy a single software-defined solution with seamless cloud integration.
- Deliver exceptional useability
- Scalable for future growth
- Increased Automated
- CDW’s Partner Eco-system - an extensive consultation engagement was performed and after a period of agnostic technology assessment, pixitmedia was chosen for the central global file system, NetApp would supply the underlying storage system and Dell the supporting computer hardware.
- Integration Analysis - CDW performed detailed integration work at The pixitmedia Lab in London, to ensure that pixitmedia’s solution and the NetApp and Dell architecture would work seamlessly together.
- Breadth of expertise - The combination of technology identification, acquisition and development, combined with end-to-end project management was crucial to delivering the best solution to meet the customer needs.
- More efficient working practices delivered by process automation
- Improved on demand search functions as content is now archived seamlessly in the cloud
- Data centric easy to use solution which enables the customer to dig into the data for granular insights
Through weekly catch-ups with CDW and the technology partners, we were confident that the success criteria were being achieved. It was a transparent process, and we were always kept in the loop.
Senior Content Delivery and Syndication Manager at Little Dot Studios
Customer Reference Programme
If you're interested in sharing your organisation's success with CDW services and solutions, contact CustomerReference@uk.cdw.com.
Join the Conversation: @CDW_UK | #WeGetCustomerSuccess