Understanding the Software Lifecycle
CDW provides a full range of end-to-end services to support our customers' software requirements. These services let you assess appropriate software options, both functionally and financially. You can also procure under appropriate software agreements, deploy and migrate to new technology, manage the software renewals cycle and tap into our independent SAM services consultancy to drive continual cost savings and mitigate financial risk.
- Through presales consultancy, we ensure that all available software agreements have been explored and cost-modelled over a number of years. This helps you make informed decisions that align to your business strategy about the most appropriate agreements under which to procure software.
- Our Cloud Services team provides end-to-end deployment and migration services, from pre-sales consultancy workshops and design through to the actual technical deployment.
- We can help manage your software renewals portfolio, ensuring that you don't miss important renewals.
- Our SAM team provides comprehensive lifecycle management for software licensing estates via services and solutions designed to complement your technical environments, organisational requirements and budget.
- CDW's Baseline Service gives you a validated position of software licence compliance for any software vendor. This helps build a complete picture of which of your software assets are being used, what isn't being used and, importantly, how this reconciles against licences that you've actually bought or subscribed to.
- Utilising the data obtained during the Baseline Service, our Optimisation Service builds a strategy and framework for corrective actions to lower cost and mitigate risk in software portfolios.
Our licensing solutions ensure that your organisation has the software it needs, and that every asset adds value to the business.