- Dell Technologies refreshes Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio with 17 next-generation servers, enabling companies to analyse and take action on data wherever it resides
- New Dell EMC PowerEdge XE8545 and R750xa deliver accelerator-optimised performance to help businesses tackle their most data-intensive workloads
- From manufacturing to end of life, enhanced security and cyber-resilient innovations protect servers through their full lifecycle
- Energy efficiency improved by up to 60% compared to previous server generation1
- As-a-Service options offer consumption flexibility to consume and as-a-Service payment options for compute solutions
With data being created and used in more places than ever before, organisations are challenged to act on it as quickly as possible.
Dell Technologies ushers in the next generation of computing with its most powerful and secure Dell EMC PowerEdge server portfolio. The new Dell EMC PowerEdge servers offer next-level performance to help organisations accelerate data insights and the move toward autonomous compute, offering greater IT efficiency, to embrace AI and address the demands of IT at the edge.
The world's best-selling server portfolio2 provides the power needed to gain and act on real-time insights from data wherever it may reside—from core data centres to public clouds and edge locations. Reimagined with 17 new PowerEdge servers, the new servers deliver their highest performance to date.
Autonomous compute helps businesses fully realise self-deployed, self-provisioned and self-managed infrastructure in the future. Today, through Dell EMC OpenManage Enterprise, PowerEdge servers and systems management can deliver up to 85% time savings on average and eliminate dozens of steps with automation.3
Find Out More >