Private Cloud & Infrastructure
Delivering a full cloud platform can be extremely complex. For a private cloud to deliver efficiency and value to the business, it needs to be built around a validated blueprint. But successfully undertaking the relevant planning may be the biggest challenge you face in delivering your cloud platform.
Navigating Cloud Complexity
Not all organisations are in a position to resource their IT department with experienced cloud architects. At CDW, we add this expertise to your team. We’re experienced in designing and building private clouds, and are second to none in terms of skills and accreditations for cloud-based technologies.
Understanding all the Elements of a Private Cloud
A private cloud needs a reliable, properly-calibrated platform to run effectively. This requires a deep understanding of numerous elements of a cloud environment – management, orchestration, charge-back/show-back, security zones, converged architectures, and best-of-breed solutions.
- Most businesses do not create a private cloud in one step. It has to be built while the business gradually adapts to a new way of interacting with IT
- CDW has two employees with the VMware VCDX accreditation (there are approximately 110 people globally in total); this is unparalleled within the industry and invaluable in helping businesses overcome cloud complexity
- Because CDW employees combine deep technical and wide portfolio knowledge, every member of our Solutions team can offer a holistic view of our solutions.
IT as Broker of Services
IT will not always be able to service every need coming from within the business. Brokerage means that IT can retain control of services delivered, even when the team cannot provide them.
- CDW is skilled in setting up IT as broker of services. We have extensive experience in building cloud environments – including, building our own and delivering services as well
- We help IT organisations maintain full visibility of IT services within the business, making IT a facilitator of business change, not an inhibitor.
We have an expert team, experienced in designing and building private clouds. We can help you make educated decisions as you undertake your cloud journey, and then deliver a private cloud solution tailored to your business needs.
How we can help…
At CDW, we’re committed to delivering the right approach for each organisation as it moves into the cloud. Get in touch to find out more about how we can help your business move to the cloud.