CDW is looking forward to hosting you at VMware Explore, the industry's premier digital infrastructure event. VMware Explore 2022 Europe brings you four days of learning, collaborating and networking with the industry’s top thought leaders, subject-matter experts, and IT professionals.
It starts with general sessions on the trends that matter most to your business and IT, then goes deeper into breakout sessions, expert panels, and workshops. Experience dozens of VMware Hands -on Labs and VMware Certification opportunities as well as one-on-one appointments with VMware experts.
VMworld Explore Conference
The full address for the conference is Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Carrer del Foc 10, 08038 Barcelona
Please note that all CDW customers are responsible for making their own way to and from the conference.
All attendees have ownership of their own agendas at the conference. If you haven’t done so already, please ensure you sign up for the sessions you wish to attend using your Explore account created when registering your ticket. Please note, all keynote sessions will also need registering for, in addition to any evening events.
Please see below a list of recommended sessions:
Monday 7 November 2022
- Get Started with Containers, Kubernetes, and Tanzu
- VMware Cloud on AWS Technical talk
- Ask Us Anything About Azure VMware Solution
- Meet the Experts: Kubernetes
Tuesday 8 November 2022
- The Multi-Cloud Universe: Bold Innovations and Insights to Accelerate Your Business [GEN2906EUR]
- Setting the North Star for a Hybrid Work World [EUSK2299EUR]
- Modernize and Monetize with VMware Multi-Cloud Edge Solutions [CEIK2432EUR]
- Migration and Modernization at Scale with VMware Cloud on AWS [MCL3045EURS]
- Working with Intel from Edge to Cloud [PAR3368EUR]
Wednesday 9 November 2022 08:00 – 18:00 Registration
- Building a Resilient Hybrid Workspace for the Future [EUS3538EURS]
- Transform ISV to SaaS leveraging a Cloud Different Approach [PAR2879EUR]
- Expand your Practice with VMware Cloud Foundation [PAR2890EUR]
- vSphere+ and vSAN+: The Enterprise Workload Platform to Power Your Next Evolution [CMK2208EUR]
- VMware Aria: Delivering True Multi-Cloud Management [CMK3090EUR]
Thursday 10 November 2022
- A VMware Multi-Cloud Customer Story by CCI [CEIB2840EUR]
- Meet the Expert: How to Operationalize a Multi-Cloud Environment [CMM2948EUR]
- VMware vSphere - What's New [ELW-HOL-2311-01-SDC]
- Polices and Governance in vRealize Automation [CMM2335EUR]
- Kingston University : Customer Journey with HCX [MCLB3058EUR]
- Building a Public Cloud – What Not to Ignore with VMware Cloud Director [VMTN2009EUR]
Conference Dress Code
A casual to business dress code applies when attending the conference. We do recommend dressing in layers as temperatures can vary in the event centre.
All our customers have been provided with a single occupancy room, inclusive of breakfast, at the following hotels:
- Soho House - Plaça Del Duc De Medinaceli, 4, 08002 Barcelona
- Negresco Princess - Roger de Llúria, 16, 18, 08010, Barcelona
Check-in is available from 16:00 on Sunday 6th November, with check out at 11:00 on Thursday 10th November.
Further details can be found directly on the hotel’s website located Soho House, Barcelona and Negresco Princess
Guests will be required to provide an ID and credit card for extras at check-in.
Please be advised that Barcelona has a personal tourist tax which must be paid locally, directly to the hotel and in cash on check in/out. This currently stands at 5.08 Euro per person per night.
Please note that all guests are responsible for their own transfers to and from the airport.
Getting from Hotel to the Conference
We would recommend you take a taxi from the hotel to the conference venue. VMware Explore does usually put on a bus service, however this usually involves walking to a local bus stop 10 minutes away.
As a gentle reminder, please ensure you have arranged your own flights.
As part of your Explore experience, CDW will be hosting the following events:
Monday 7 November 2022
El Nacional Restaurant – located in the heart of the city it offers grilled meats, Spanish seafood & tapas.
The venue’s full address is Passeig de Gràcia, 24 Bis, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Tuesday 8 November 2022
The 19th Hole - In collaboration with VMware and Intel, CDW is delighted to be hosting a private dinner.
Event will start from 7pm:
- Aperitif on arrival includes cava welcome drink reception for 30 minutes
- 3 course dinner menu
This event aims to provide you with a fantastic opportunity to network with both the CDW, VMware and Intel teams present at VMware Explore.
The venue’s full address is The 19th Hole - Plaça Urquinaona, 6, planta 19, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
Please aim to arrive around 19:00, with the event wrapping up around 22:00.
A smart casual dress code applies.
If you have any specific dietary requirements or special requests, please email CDWEvents@uk.cdw.com
- Gavin Berwitz – Enterprise Sales Director, CDW
- Pradeep Anbudaiyan – Corporate Sales Director, CDW
- Nick Garland – Public Sector Senior Sales Manager, CDW
- Francis Orioha – VMware Business Development Manager, CDW
- Phil Allen, Head of Software Sales, CDW
- Andrew Dawson – Senior Partner Manager, CDW