Continuing with the success of our previous VMware and CDW hybrid cloud webinars, we are delighted to launch the fourth live broadcast in the series.
Live Broadcast – 11th November 2020, 9:30–10:30
VMware and CDW are delighted to invite you to the fourth live broadcast in our VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) series.
Hear from industry experts on how to configure and use VMware Cloud Foundation to deploy and manage the ongoing operations of your software-defined data centre (SDDC).
Hosted by Neil Andrew, VCF Business Development Manager (VMware), and Pete Hulme, Practice Lead - Hybrid Infrastructure (CDW), discover:
- Why is VCF automation and standardisation important to efficient deployment
- What is 'The Cloud Foundation Bring-Up Process'
- Best practices for deployment
- Expanding domains with new nodes
- Simplified lifecycle management
We hope you can join us! Reserve your place by registering below.
Register for the event
VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF): Management and Operations
Wednesday, Nov 11, 2020