CDW UK seeks Product Coordinator to join the team in London.
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have experience working for a Managed Service provider
If so the CDW team wants to hear from you quoting reference A8589. Your application should be with the team by 30th November 2020.
The purpose of the Product Coordinator is to successfully manage the sales operations for Microsoft Online Services, Microsoft Cloud Services sold via Microsoft CSP, and Amazon Web Services, ensuring a smooth end-to-end experience both internally and externally.
The Product Coordinator will support the team in streamlining the services associated with our Cloud Services (Azure, M365, and AWS) to ensure the R&D Team continues to develop strategic & innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded professional who is meticulous, detail-focused, adaptable, and process orientated.
Full details of the role can be found here.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills including time management and prioritisation
- Able to process large volumes of complex sales orders efficiently and adapt to a busy and fast-paced working environment
- A proactive self-starter with a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with various teams across different levels of the company
- Good analytical ability to understand product performance data and market opportunity data
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.